SFC Solutions was created on the base of acquisition of sealing, fuel-and-break-delivery, fluid-transfer-system and compound-businesses from Cooper Standard, including approximately 2,500 employees, among which you will find the plant located in Czestochowa.
We assure the continuous partnership with our valid customer and the business continues usual. Our target is to meet our customers’ expectations by offering tailor-made products and services.
We as the SFC Solution Team are highly committed to serve our customers with our competitive well-defined and vertical integrated product-portfolio of Fluid Transfer Systems (FTS), Fuel and Break Delivery systems (FBD, India) the Sealing solutions as well as within the compound-business.
Czestochowa Plant belongs to the FTS-business, that is amongst the TOP7 in automotive market Europe.
We are looking for a candidate to support our developing team as:
- Monthly GR/IR account reconciliation,
- Handling of vendors’ queries,
- Handling of consignment stock invoices and delivery notes,
- T&E verification and processing,
- Preparation of monthly payment forecasts,
- Reconciliation of accounts and supervision over settlements with contractors and employees,
- Current and periodic archiving of documents,
- Processing invoices using SAP accounting systems, including coding of these invoices and monitoring the approval process,
- Ensuring compliance with payment deadlines under optimal consideration,
- Processing of non-PO and PO accounts payable vouchers and month-end accruals,
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve invoice and payment queries as well as audits, monthly and annual reports,
- Contact vendors,
- Reconcile, report and book intercompany invoices,
- Handle reminders from suppliers,
- Maintain and update vendor master data,
- Business Education or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics,
- Proactive, open, independent and creative attitude,
- Openness to work with an international environment,
- Experience in finance and SSC structures will be additional asset,
- Communicative English in speech and writing. Additional European language(s) skills will be advantageous,
- Knowledge of the SAP program will be an advantage,
- High attention to detail,
- Service orientation with demonstrated problem solving skills,
- High commitment,
- Good communication and analytical skills,
- Ability to identify and communicate potentials for process improvements,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is an asset,
- Employment contract – full time salary position.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Professional development and career opportunities in a global team.