eRecruiter job postings online
We are currently looking for:
The mission of the position is to purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the operational needs of the company are met in terms of price, quality and to ensure continuity of supply. Purchasing is considered as a key department to support growth of the business. Commodity buyer will have to be a strong leader willing to manage effectively his responsibilities and processes.
- Establishing and maintaining international purchasing strategy with associated cost reduction plan,
- Search for new suppliers,
- Budget development and execution,
- Managing the purchase category and optimizing the group of suppliers,
- Preparation of inquiries and analysis of offers, also in terms of quality,
- Developing relationships with key internal and external clients,
- Conducting trade negotiations,
- Comprehensive supervision of orders,
- Keeping and updating the required documentation including suppliers contracts,
- Supplier market monitoring,
- Cooperation with the departments of logistics, engineering, production, quality,
- Preparation of reports and purchase lists,
- To manage the local IATF audit or customer audits or SOX audit for the purchasing activities,
- To apply the purchasing procedures and the evolution of the procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education,
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the purchasing department with at least 2 years of commodity management,
- Experience in purchasing tools like cost-breakdown, cost model management, negotiations, indexation system, contractual management,
- Fluency in English (B2),
- Experience in the automotive industry,
- Goal orientation,
- Independence in Action,
- Availability for frequent business trips,
- Experience with the SAP system will be an additional advantage.
- Employment contract: full time salary position,
- Attractive benefits package,
- Professional development and career opportunities in a global team.