Current job offers
SFC Solutions is one of the largest Automotive employers in the region.
Why is it worth working here? It’s simple: SFC Solutions offers many development opportunities, both at the start and during your professional career.
We promote creativity, we value an innovative approach to problem solving and place great emphasis on the development of our employees’ competences.
As one of few companies on the local labour market, we are searching for the potential, rather than experience!
Regardless of whether you are a student or a specialist with well-established knowledge – we are waiting for you!
In our company:
- we value the diversity and contribution of our employees to the company’s activities
- we follow high ethical standards
- we focus on continuous improvement
- we always put safety and care for the natural environment first
Ideally, we replace the following list of addresses with tiles including a contact person for each location.
We are currently looking for:
PolandAutoclave Manufacturing Operator
Autoclave Manufacturing Operator in SFC Solutions Czestochowa
- perform tasks according to the production plan.
- report failures on equipment and machines in the production hall.
- care for maintaining the quality of manufactured goods
- readiness for long-term cooperation,
- ready to work in 3 shift system,
- welcome production experience.
- employment contract (3 month trial period),
- attractive basic salary
- additional bonuses
- 3 shift time system ,
- sports passes for employees and family members (from the first day of work),
- medical care (free basic package),
- holiday bonus, Christmas bonus, easter bonus, co-financing for children's rest, staff pension scheme (in accordance with the rules of procedure).
- maintaining the continuity of the machines,
- timely execution of orders – repair of failures, electrical, mechanical,
- active participation in the implementation of new machines and devices,
- inspections and maintenance of machines and
- technical education,
- experience in working in the maintenance department,
- ability to read technical documentation, wiring diagrams, technical drawing,
- Knowledge of computer support, including MS Office,
- possession of valid SEP gr 1 E qualifications up to 1kV, over 1kV and gr 2 and 3 are welcome,
- willingness to work in 3 shift
- Holiday, Christmas bonus (December) and Easter bonus (March), additional performance and engagement bonus,
- interesting work in a modern and dynamically developing production company,
- a friendly working atmosphere in an international environment,
- stable employment for a contract of employment,
- benefit package (including medical care),
- internal training preparing for work in the offered position,
- possibility of further development and promotion.