SFC Solutions was created on the base of acquisition of sealing, fuel-and-break-delivery, fluid-transfer-system and compound-businesses from Cooper Standard, including approximately 2,500 employees, among which you will find the plant located in Czestochowa.
We assure the continuous partnership with our valid customer and the business continues usual. Our target is to meet our customers’ expectations by offering tailor-made products and services.
We as the SFC Solution Team are highly committed to serve our customers with our competitive well-defined and vertical integrated product-portfolio of Fluid Transfer Systems (FTS), Fuel and Break Delivery systems (FBD, India) the Sealing solutions as well as within the compound-business.
Czestochowa Plant belongs to the FTS-business, that is amongst the TOP7 in automotive market Europe.
We are looking for a candidate to support our growing team as:
- maintaining the continuity of the machines,
- timely execution of orders – repair of failures, electrical, mechanical,
- active participation in the implementation of new machines and devices,
- inspections and maintenance of machines and
- technical education,
- experience in working in the maintenance department,
- ability to read technical documentation, wiring diagrams, technical drawing,
- Knowledge of computer support, including MS Office,
- possession of valid SEP gr 1 E qualifications up to 1kV, over 1kV and gr 2 and 3 are welcome,
- willingness to work in 3 shift
- Holiday, Christmas bonus (December) and Easter bonus (March), additional performance and engagement bonus,
- interesting work in a modern and dynamically developing production company,
- a friendly working atmosphere in an international environment,
- stable employment for a contract of employment,
- benefit package (including medical care),
- internal training preparing for work in the offered position,
- possibility of further development and promotion.